Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Purple Glitz & Glam

Hello Everyone!

Well, today was my first day of school, yep. It was great. The only sad part is now I want to do something, or read a new book I got, or blog some great posts! And I suddenly realize: I can't. I actually have a "job" (I consider school a "job" because of the extensive hours working on it and it is my main gig) now. Wow. Okay, so that will take some time to get used to, but I will still make time for blogging, reading, communicating, etc. Just not in such extensive time limits. So blogging will be slower for the first couple of weeks, so bare with us! Plus Elianna is away on vacation for two weeks. So today's inspiration board is all about the dazzling, sparking, and glamorous! Enjoy today's post!!

Purple Glitz & Glam

2 comments:

  1. I love the purple! I doubt I'd use it for my wedding, but it's really awesome. I especially like the picture of the ceremony going on. The way they did the background makes it look like a fairyland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellyn! Yes...the wedding that I found the ceremony picture from is the inspiration that got this board running. You can check out the blog post and video on SMP about it: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/08/27/31films-grand-ballroom-wedding-in-houston/

    Thanks again Ellyn!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete