Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Yellow & Gray Burst

I know I have posted for over a month *Eeek!!!*, but hopefully an inspiration board or two will get it going again. Right? Anyways, this board is a gray and yellow themed board. Yellow and gray is a modern, elegant, and fun color combo. Think of a gray, gloomy, rainy day, until the sun peeks out from behind its sheet. That what I want this board to show.

My life was gloomy and saddening, until you came around and shone your face into my life.

-Myself

Yellow & Gray Burst

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Nela! I try to bring the best I can in these inspiration boards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have never been that mush of a 'yellow person', but this is enough to convert me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Margaret! I haven't been much of a yellow person either, until I discovered yellow weddings. Yellow is simple. It's happy. Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the gray and yellow together!!!

    ReplyDelete